Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Twentah Five.

1. I have a really good long term memory. I can remember what people wore on the last day of 8th grade, and random things people told me years ago.
2. I am fascinated by the Holocaust, and WWII. I have read every book on the subject that I can get my hands on.
3. Actually I really just like to read. If I like a book, it will be done in two days no matter how long it is.
4. I can't stand cheese, milk, butter, eggs, and mayo. I'm not lactose intolerant, and there are some exceptions: chocolate milk, and pizza :)
5. My grandma helped me to get my citizenship in Canada for my birthday. Nice, eh?
6. This summer I conquered my fear of roller coasters.
7. I always thought I was 5'9" until an unfortunate doctor's appointment where they told me it was really 5'8". I made them measure twice.
8. I like to dance, but just when no one else it watching.
9. I have never had braces!
10. Two rounds of skittles games later, I can't stand the candy.
11. Bonfires are good for burning Stucki papers...
12. I've visited a crypt, a palace, and the filming site of The Sound Of Music! All in Prussia. I mean Austria. Ha :)
13. Violin is so ingrained into my identity that I could never let it go.
14. Uhm I am secretly obsessed with Jesse McCartney :)
15. I've always wanted to be given pink and white M&Ms.
16. I'm so easily distracted, proof of which are my half-painted nails. And the fact that I am filling this out.
17. I really love swimming, especially in lakes. I love water sports.
18. I don't mind sitting in silence, but if it's awkward silence then I will blurt out anything no matter how stupid.
19. I have a pet rabbit named Blackberry after the rabbit in the book "Watership Down". I love him.
20. I am a mock trial nerd. Public speaking is so exhilarating, and I think law is interesting.
21. I love playing chamber music! My mom started business because of my family's love for it : http://www.slyouthchamber.org/
22. Every Monday after school I read Time magazine cover to cover.
23. I live off of PB&J sandwiches, and apples.
24. The best position in volleyball is outside hitter :)
25. I went cliff jumping in British Columbia. Its so gorgeous, I want to live there.

No comments: