Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maybe I just have the permanent giggles but...

So do they! I have so many pictures of people laughing. They are just my favorite!There is something so honest about a person when they laugh, really laugh. It's like they are letting go of everything, and in that moment being completely who they are. Sometimes while looking at the pictures it's as though you can feel the positive energy reverberating from them.
It makes me laugh and remember the moment more clearly than before.
I also believe in the power of a smile. I can't even count how many people I've become friends with because when we first locked eyes they smiled.
There is something so inviting about a smile that instills confidence in others, even when we don't realize it.
I know because it happens to me every day.

No comments: