Saturday, May 16, 2009

Anna Popplewell

Do I look Anna Popplewell from Narnia?
I can't even count how many people have told me I remind them of her.
Friends, family, acquaintances, random strangers on the street and at the grocery store. Mr. Hansen broke his geometry lecture to tell me, and someone even wrote it in their Christmas card to my family!
Well here you go, I will let you compare and tell me what you think. I personally don't see much resemblance. But everyone else seems to think it's uncanny.

6 comments:

Josh said...

Pretty sure you're twins.

Derek said...

ha ha yeah, pretty similar... especially those last two pictures, in fact you can hardly even tell it's two different people. You do have less freckles though :)

Molly L. Phillipps said...

Holy Crap! You do look a lot alike, although, I will have to say that you are even more beautiful.

SierraRachelle said...

You have prettier teeth haha :)

Brynnella said...

Yeah...you are like a better teeth, less freckly anna. You have nicer skin too! But, I actually think that every time I watch narnia. "Wow...I feel like I am watching paige in a movie!"

Andres Bosque said...

holy frijoles! yes you do! do you think you look like her?