Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy List

My violin when it's in a good mood.
The tips of my skis hanging over the precipice and the rush of anticipation just before
The plunge.
Autobiographies.
Hot chocolate.
People who laugh at my apple chomping in class and then show up the next day with
 A tantalizing gala in hand.
Answers to prayers and divine comfort.
Missionaries.
Genuinely friendly, kind, and happy people.
The anxious ring of the telephone bearing news of a snow day.
Interesting, passionate teachers.
Interesting, passionate people.
Curling up in my bed in pure exhaustion.
Mom's muffins.
Young women's.
Leather boots.
Running and running so I can't think or feel anything until endorphins take over.
Classical music.
Dad singing karaoke and blasting his New Wave tunes.
And his witty Facebook statuses.
Not that I look.
Pink and white M&M's.
Handwritten letters.
Losing myself in a memory.
Getting a plethora of magazines every Monday.
Settling down to read them.
Laughing and laughing in the company of
Best friends and
Family
Feeling firmly planted.
Unconditional love.
Long, meandering walks through various terrains and wide open grassy fields.
Business casual.
People who embrace their curly hair.
Blog hopping.
Finding I can reach my goals.
Inner peace.

2 comments:

julie said...

I love you!!! Just thought I'd tell you :)

Brad said...

That is one heck of a list! You are a great blogger, Paige!