Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Dash of Cinnamon

This week happiness tastes like a piece of peanut butter and banana toast with a dash of cinnamon.


I know this is not a groundbreaking concoction, but I tried it for the first time today and oh my, I am in love.   Like, I-can't-wait-to-sleep-so-I-can-wake-up-and-reunite-at-the-breakfast-table kind of love.


It looks like:


Wonderful roomies, including Clarissa who is missing from this picture.

And sounds like:



Country?  Yes, I am feeling it this week.

And the mysterious city? Here it is--I'M GOING TO CHICAGO!  I recently got the good news about an internship I applied for earlier this year. You can view a news release about it here. Look for updates starting the beginning of June and wrapping up mid-August.  I will be armed with a new camera in hopes that I can adequately capture in word and photo the essence of this amazing city and the incredible organization I will be able to be a part of.

(Life) - (Statistics) = so good.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh Paige, that banana toast thing looks really really good. I'll have to try it. :-) And congrats on Chicago!!

mldsx7 said...

woohoo!