Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Goal is Born


Couldn't help but write this down in my statistics notebook in my very finest looping cursive after hearing it in  New Testament class:


Real leadership is communicating a person's worth and potential so well that they are inspired to see it in themselves.


...Because it's so true.  As a communications major, this struck me as a worthy goal: to communicate people's worth and potential.  And to do it effectively.  


My mind is brimming with the faces of people who have done this for me, who have not just instructed me or pulled me along, but who have filled me with the desire to be excellent. 


If I could do the same, what could be more fulfilling?

2 comments:

mldsx7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mldsx7 said...

love that, i wanted to push the 'like' button... thanks Paige for reminding me of a quality i've tried to develop for many years-- and thanks for your example of reaching for higher, nobler pursuits.