Monday, January 5, 2009

I will tell you my obessesions...

-SHINY TOY GUNS
I got an iPod for Christmas, and had my cousin Danielle around to introduce me to new music.
I knew Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns, but after listening to their other songs I realized it wasn't an accurate respresentation of what to expect. Their music is classified as Indie/Rock/ Electronica. I think they are unique and catchy, I can't stop playing it! On the side I put up my favorite ones by them in descending order. Check it out!

-SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPSIs that weird? I am so obsessed. I could eat them all day but... I don't. I love strong flavors and this definitely satisfies my cravings.

-WEDDINGS
Well, playing background music at weddings and business parties. I am working on designing my business card, and marketing myself. In this business it's really important to be known, and have good connections. I have the connections, but I'm still working on the visibility.

9 comments:

Derek said...

Wow, I like that band, the diversity is nice, and the techno twist is way cool!

julie said...

Hey Paigey, I'd like to tell you I finally got a public blog. http://awishtobehappy.blogspot.com that should work. anyways that's all. Love you!

julie said...

yay! you were my first comment : ) will you mention my blog URL in your next post just so people know it's there?

Anonymous said...

i so totally agree with the salt & vinegar chips, girly. they are D-licious! :)

W said...

mmm... that cake looks yummy... ps, i need your face :) im starting a project, and i think im going to kidnap you to take some pictures, i hope you dont mind standing around while i flash bright lights at you! :)

Paige Helen said...

oh i would love to take pictures!
look around, it's my favorite :)

julie said...

No Brooke. salt and vinegar chips are yuck!

W said...

are you intense enough? ahaha, of course paige. I need people with emotion and a good face. since ive got all of you who happen to have both, its brilliant! haha, and good, im excited. im just trying to figure where i want to take pictures of the three of you, its gotta be big...

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!! paigemonty.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. All the best.