Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big Snow

Maybe you've heard of the smashing snowstorm (check out this news report) that has taken over the East Coast?   The snow pile up here has been enough to cancel three days of school, and church.  Flakes continues to soar from the sky, and I can't help but anticipate another day off.  Rest assured, besides a bit of extra time for blogging, I have plenty of violin practicing and school work to do at home.  Yesterday I finally hit the slopes at Maryland's Wisp Ski Resort.  Though I longed for Utah's Alta resort, I found myself challenged by a couple steep, mogul-filled runs.

Today I ventured into the woods near our home.  Here are some pictures to show for it:


3 comments:

Whitney Baum said...

That's beautiful! Lucky for having a snow day... three day's in a row too haha!

Whitney Baum said...

That's beautiful! Lucky for having a snow day... three day's in a row too haha!

Paige Helen said...

Ahh I haven't gone to school in forever! It's getting kinda scary AP-wise...