Thursday, February 18, 2010

Logical

I wanna go to school,  or get out of town.
Winter blizzards in WV don't just numb the fingers, they numb the mind too.
Besides the concern over missing 11 extra days of school, something else is causing me stress.
They're saying I can't play sports for a full 365 days!
That's track season AND cross country season, my friends.
Apparently when we moved from the hotel to our home, we violated a stringent sports regulation.
As if living in a hotel for six weeks wasn't difficult enough!
Head sports director stated that letting me run is an "emotional decision".
We stated that letting me run is a logical decision.
I am a student and an athlete!
Is it too much to ask to let me be both?

4 comments:

Brad said...

i will sign a petition if it helps! paige needs to run. plain and simple.

Unknown said...

no kidding! slap my name up there, too!

Derek said...

That's horrible! I agree with Joe and BrD, not running is not an option!

Paige Helen said...

Definitely not an option! I'll get that petition going :). Good luck this track season!!