Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not Out of This Mouth

Inspired by Paige and Lindsey, I give you my Things I Will Never Say list:

"Extra cheese, please."
"I wish I didn't have to sleep so much."
"His bad breath makes me want to lean in."
"Can I please write your paper for you?"
"I wish people would stop using you're and your in the correct context . . ."
"I'm really stoked for our cleaning check tonight!"
"I hate the city."
"Classical music is boring."
"Wear some camo with that!"
"I'm totally into this televised football game."
 And in the same vein. . .
"Go Utes!"
"Ke$ha?  My idol."
"Channing Tatum is my ideal man."
"I need to hit the tanning salon, I'm so disgustingly pasty."
"If I could, I would wear sweats all. the. time."
"The Harry Potter books? Not that good."
"Am I too tall in these heels?"
"Whyyyy am I not marrieeeed?"
"Please oh please let there be a quiz in class today!"
"No, I would not like a stick of your gum."

And borrowed from my girl Lindsey: "All I want to do with my life is clean my house, cook dinner, and have babies."


It's in the life plans, of course,  but I have a feeling that's only going to be half of my story. 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lets have a camo party where we watch a U of U football game, with Ke$ha playing in the background, and we'll put cheese on everything.
You in? :)

Paige Helen said...

If you were asking me out, you would not get a second date.

Kelsey P said...

Love this. Seriously. I might try one of my own.

Paige Andy said...

Camo. Hahahahahahahahahahaha UGH it's just SO AWFUL!!

Paige Helen said...

Yes. It is. You would absolutely die living in West Virginia. Camo prom dresses? Helloooo!