Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Rut

I'm stuck in a musical rut!  Old sounds are getting, well, old, and I'm ready to revamp my iPod.  I need some new tunes to set my alarm to, run to, dance to, and drive to ( I've got a lot of hours to fill to get that ever-elusive license).   I'm ready to discover the sound of the summer of 2010!  Plus most radio stations become a blur of static as I drive over hill after hill.

...Suggestions?  Anything, everything!
(Preferably something that will induce this type of response)

3 comments:

Andres Bosque said...

Ratatat! (Mirando, Wildcat, among other songs)

U2
Coldplay
Lupe Fiasco (Go Go Gadget Flow, Fighters)

Jack Johnson

The Kooks

Low Strung (Fix You)

Melody Gardot

Michael Buble

The Police

Trey Songz (Missin You)

Weezer

Will Smith (La Fiesta)

Elvis Crespo

Paige Helen said...

Ah! Thanks for the comprehensive list, Andrew! I'll check it. Love the Kooks:)

SierraRachelle said...

My Summer list includes the following:
The Maine
Gaga... of course
Paramore
Random nineties hits that you can sing your heart out too :)
I will give you a copy when you come out here!