Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas-y Feeling


A windy day in Washington
It's in the air.  After the first Joy to the World bellowed out in church, and the shameless gorging of turkey and potatoes,  there's no turning back.   I hope you had an excellent Thanksgiving, and a relaxing break!  
I sure did. 
It was a different kind of Thanksgiving for sure.  Good food, great company, but I'm still craving Mom's cooking and missing relatives far away.
The highlight of break was definitely spending a day in Washington, D.C.    My camera went ballistic- look forward to a looooooong post very shortly :)

P.S.  Skype!  I have it.  Still trying to decide whether or not I feel too awkward to use it.
How does it...work?

1 comment:

Brad said...

can't wait for the pics! we used skype frequently when my sister was in india.... its pretty easy to use, you just add your pals as contacts, and ring them up!