Monday, November 16, 2009

Ugh?

True statement:  I have YET to meet a girl that isn't wearing a pair of these.   Maybe it's a WV thing?  They need all of that protection to make it through the brush to their home at the top of the hill?
I actually catch people glancing at the back of  other girls' boots to check if they are Ugg brand.  It's ridiculous!  I know  boot tucking is big in Utah as well, but I have never seen SO MANY Uggs in my life!
What do you think?  Should I conform?  Or start a new trend with a pair of these:

Or if you are looking for comfort:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

conform

W said...

NEVER CONFORM! wear flipflops till your toes turn blue, and tell everyone that us utah folk wear real snow boots, none of this ugh stuff ;) love you paige.

SierraRachelle said...

even better?
make your own

Brynnella said...

Never, never, never, wear uggs. I don't eben capitalize the word uggs because thats how lame they are. You are worth more than those nasty, slush soaking, sweat squishing boots!

Emilee said...

start a new trend! :)

Audrey said...

New Trend! :)

erinskee said...

Wait, no one wears any other shoes? That doesn't even make sense! I say you go with the red shoes :)

Unknown said...

Don't give in! uggs are, in short, uggly! haha. well actually I don't think they're ugly per se. However, if everyone wears them, that is a good reason for you not to! :)