Friday, November 20, 2009

There's Nothing

Nothing and no one quite like a best friend.  One that is...


Completely loveable


Driven and thoughtful

Fun and spontaneous

Bubbly and sweet

So meaningful

Constantly brightening my day

Living life in a big way

                                                        Understanding and caring

Inspiring me to fight the current

Poised and hardworking


Talented and ambitious

Beautiful and accepting

Greatly loved and admired

My other half

Hilarious, smart and completely cool


Nothing quite like a best friend... except several :)

5 comments:

Megan said...

This is so cute!

Brad said...

that was a stroke of creative genius! and on behalf of all those included, very thoughtful.

erinskee said...

Thanks Paige! Those people in West Virginia better appreciate what an amazing person you are!

Takami said...

Oh Paige,

That was a very thoughtful post. I like the way you wrapped it up at the end. And of course, your kind compliments. Thanks for nagging me until I checked your blog :)

Takami

Danielle Stanford said...

i love you and miss you!!