Sunday, November 30, 2008

The happiest place on earth

I spent Thanksgiving weekend hanging out at Disneyland for the first time! I absolutely loved it there...the word running through my head over and over was AMBIANCE. Everything was so completely overdone, it was perfect. My favorite ride was the Indiana Jones one. I went on it about five times and still wasn't sick of it. Pirates of the Carribbean was pretty incredible too. We met up with my lovely Aunt Meredith and her boyfriend Aaron and spent the evening in California Adventure. I got shamed into riding the Tower of Terror, so I'm on my way to conquering the Rocket at Lagoon I guess. Here are a few pictures I managed to get when I wasn't too busy going on every single ride!WE ARE COOL.

Um someone tell me why there is a tuba coming out of my head!

Anne's on sugar overload...

Just repping :)
"The most important picture on that camera!"
-Gramps


Stany!

7 comments:

Brad said...

i loooooove disneyland!! nice pics, but i gotta say, that one with the hat was just plain UGLY!!

Paige Helen said...

Haha Brad, did you know that the old Crimson Warrior Ute mascot was so ugly they had to use a hawk to get some kind of crowd to a game?
Bleh I'm sick of smack.
Let's talk about the happiest place on earth!

Derek said...

haha, I love Disneyland as well! I can't believe you'd never been there! It really is the happiest place on earth, it's magical! Oh, and I love the hat :)

Andres Bosque said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! DISNEYLAND!!!!
I'm so glad you liked Disneyland. I want to live there sometimes! You got it right about the ambiance of the place, its incredible.

Anonymous said...

you are such a cutie paige!! :-)

Josh said...

I second the motion.

Anonymous said...

That looks way cool! I am so jealous, but we all get to go in the spring!
The high school musical float is so awesome, i love it!