Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I couldn't live without you

This is a little early for Americans, but Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago so...I would like to mention the poorly recognized pieces of my life that I couldn't do without.
I started thinking about this last night when my family did their annual "Thankful tree". Basically this consists of taping up a paper tree with the objects of our gratitude on each leaf.

My leaves?

-Fast-ish internet
-Muh bunny
-Mom the chauffer
- Mr. Math Dad
- Hunter the violist alarm clock (wakes me up with his playing at 6:30 without fail)
-Freckles
- Curly hair
-Seminary
-Scriptures
-Best friends
-Apples
-Bobby pins!
-Camera
-Calls from Nana
-New violin teacher
- Lockers that open the first time
-Inspiring mentors
- TRAX
-Google
-Hugs on bad days
-Candy bowls

1 comment:

Andres Bosque said...

PAIGE! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog???
Thats awesome. I love your post about your little bros. You are an excellent writer.
You know how I told you I knew a boy who had a crush on you? Make that 2!