Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Quest

Last summer I set a goal to visit every single temple in Utah. Thanks to a couple good friends with some driver's licenses I'm getting closer!

Loved:
Salt Lake, Bountiful, Jordan River, Manti, Provo, and Saint George temples.

Needs some love:
Mt. Timp, Logan, Monticello, Ogden and Vernal temples.

I've enjoyed every single one I've visited, and found them all to be unique in sometimes surprising ways. I love the clean and peaceful feeling after leaving the temple and nothing tastes quite as good as lunch afterwards!
Hopefully I can make it to them all.


3 comments:

Josh said...

that's a really, really, ridiculously good idea

Anonymous said...

your blog is very intelligent and humorous! i'm impressed! love the articles :)go manti temple!

Unknown said...

Paige!! Its Mikayla (from EFY) I just recently found your blog..and I LOVE IT! I will have to come on here and read what has been going on with your life!! Hope to hear from you soon!

ps. You look so cute in all of your pictures!

♥ Love you!!