Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Week in Numbers

16.5- The number of credits I'm enrolled in this semester.
5- Classes to attend on Mondays and Wednesdays
11-hours spent on campus on said days.
15- Clementines I've consumed this week. They're my new apple.
4- Mugs of peach tea (instant relaxation and deliciousness to boot).
10- Hours on the new job.  Getting paid to learn new technology?  I'm down with that.
1- Application submitted to the Department of State.  Summer job in DC?  We'll see.
1- Trip to Urgent Care.  An eye infection.  And one wild bike ride to the clinic with only one functional eye.
3-Awesome professors.  I'm excited for Media Writing, Intro to PR, and World Lit.
1- No, let's make that. . .
2-Beautiful outdoor runs.

Au revoir!

3 comments:

Paige Andy said...

Tea is my new obsession!! We'll have to swap-- I definitely need to try that peach. And what's your job?

Paige Helen said...

You need to try blueberry too--when are you coming over again? :) And I work for the Center for Teaching and Learning, I'm learning the in's and out's of Learning Suite before I help professors implement it.

Anonymous said...

I def want your tea recipes too. I love your blog like I love YOU.