Friday, January 20, 2012

Running Phenomenon

Before the morning run:
I'm going to run a half marathon, dang it!  Where's that training schedule?

During the run:
What on earth would possess me to run a half marathon?  13.1094 miles of torture is the most unappealing thing I can think of.   Pain. Sweat. Lungs on the verge of collapsing.  Stomach twisting nauseatingly. 

After the run:
 I should go look up dates and see if I'll be in town for the big race!


Seriously though, if I'm around in July (fingers still tightly crossed for D.C.  but I have about a 4% chance of getting the position), I would LOVE to do the Bryce Canyon 1/2 . I think I'd love it.  I tell myself that I would.

. . . I'd probably love it after it was over.

But really, who wouldn't want to run through this as the morning sun rises in the east?


No comments: