Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love in a Box

Today was so crazy.

Aerobics class. Work training. Bus.  Home. ShowerPackLunchReviewforQuiz. Bus. Media Writing avec wet hair. Housing research. Nap on a couch in a bathroom. Symphony rehearsal. Peer mentor meeting. Bus. Home. Dinner. Homework. Bus.  Public Relations class. Bus.  Home.

Not to mention a million emails and phone calls filling in the gaps, trying to plan ahead for my life when I can barely see past today.  The bathroom nap was quite delightful, actually.  Book of Mormon class was cancelled so I decided to celebrate my new-found spare time in a deliciously unconscious sort of way.

The highlight of all of this was a quiet little gap amidst the packed schedule (see "Dinner"), which included listening to this lovely band:





And eating these:
Sweet potato fries.  My go-to comfort food as of late.  Recipe and picture found here, although I prefer to use garlic salt instead of brown sugar.

I ate and listened and realized I was doing just fine.

No comments: